Happy Spring! Did you know Spring is a time of GROWTH? The days get longer, the temperature warms up, and signs of new life are all around. Personally, it’s the perfect time for you to reflect and grow too. Are you ready to sprout your new shoots and grow?
In a few days, I’ll celebrate a not-so-big birthday … 29! It seems time has flown by, so I’m gearing up to make the last 365 days of this decade the best they can be! This season I’m focused on finding meaning and purpose in my personal and business life while nurturing my relationships. What are you gearing up for in this new season?
Have you heard of the 5 Pillars of a Happy Life: Relationships and Love, Career, Money & Time, Health & Fitness, and Personal & Spiritual Growth? For the next month, I challenge you to cultivate GROWTH. To begin, name one thing you can do to develop, diversify and amplify each pillar. Here is mine:
- Relationship & Love – reach out to an old friend to catch up and set up a weekly date night!
- Career – enroll in a marketing seminar and a Pilates workshop to enhance my skill set.
- Money & Time – schedule time to focus on economic expansion for the studio.
- Health & Fitness – workout 4-5 days per week + 1 sauna session.
- Personal & Spiritual Growth – meditate 2x a week and journal once a week.
Now for the challenging part, putting those thoughts and words into actions. Do you know what the difference between a Dream and a Goal is? It’s a plan. In the wise words of Moliere, “It is not only what we do, but also what we do not do, for which we are accountable.” Will you join me on this journey to cultivate growth?